Looking for a new loctician / dreadmaker in Perth? If you wonder where to have your dreadlocks done in Perth, below are the best salons to create or maintain your dreads.
You can be sure to get the best job done with the locticians working with Perth Dreadlocks. They only use their crochet hook to start or maintain your dreads. No wax, perm solution or dread powder. Their work is 100% natural.
If you need some extra length when starting a new set of dreads, they can add extensions to your hair.
The team at Perth Dreadlocks can do:
- dreadlock maintenance
- dread reconstruction
- dreadlock creation with or without extensions
- loc removal.
Contact the team at Perth Dreadlocks via email email@example.com
Bam Bam Dreadlocks
Shelley from Bam Bam Dreadlocks is doing an awesome job on caring for dreads. Her work is also 100% natural. Her personality is top notch! She is located in Kalgoorlie.
If you are looking for a dreadmaker in central Perth, Lulame from Crochet Dreadlocks is your to-go loctician. Located in Mayland, Perth, she does great dreadlock installation and maintenance. She doesn’t use wax or gels and can work with all hair textures. She only uses her crochet hook as you would have guessed!
She works with all hair types. So if you have afro hair, Lulame is the loctician to care for your locs! She also can style your dreadlocks beautifully.
Obsessive Compulsive Dreads
Located in Inglewood, WA, the team at OCD are second to none in dreadlock maintenance in Perth. They are currently not offering dreadlock creation. Their work is also 100% natural. They also don’t use wax as it does more harm than good on dreadlocks.
Reaching out to a dreadlock specialist in Perth
Are you ready to start dreads? Are you new in Perth and you’re looking for a loctician to care for your dreadlocks? Follow the steps below before reaching out to a new dreadmaker.
You already have dreadlocks and you are looking for a loctician to maintain your regrowth? Check out the steps below:
- Take a few pictures of yourself with your hair out. Your dreads should not be in a ponytail.
- Let the dreadmaker know when was your last maintenance and what technique was used.
You are ready to start your dreadlocks? Congratulations! Below are some steps to
- Look for inspiration. What size do you have in mind? Small, medium, big? Would you prefer to have the tips of your dreads feathered or blunt? Would you like extensions? You can find some ideas on this Pinterest account.
- Take a few pictures with your hair out (not in a ponytail or braids…). Make sure the pictures are not blurred, have enough lighting and that we can see the length of your hair properly.
- Reach out to your loctician and send him/her the inspiration pictures you found and the pictures of yourself.
If you are looking for a loctician that will create new dreads or maintain naturally your dreadlocks in Perth, reach out to Perth Dreadlocks via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.