Are you ready to start dreadlocks?
Kate creates 100% organic and natural dreadlocks across Perth. She doesn’t use wax, glue, thread or products to install dreadlocks.
You have the choice to start dreadlocks with extensions or with your own hair.
Natural and organic dreadlock creation in Perth
Kate’s work is 100% natural and organic. She only uses her crochet hook. No wax, glue or product.
How long your hair needs to be to get dreads
To start dreadlocks, with your own hair or with extensions, the shortest bits in your hair need to be at least 15cm long.
Shorter than that, your dreadlocks will undo very easily. It is better for you to wait until your hair is long enough to start dreadlocks.
Dreadlock Creation with Extensions
No need to wait ages to get your desired perfect length! You can add dreadlock extensions to your natural hair. The results will look natural.
The extensions will blend nicely with your own hair. It will be hard to notice the difference!
You have the option to bring:
- your own set of extensions or,
- get Kate to create custom-made extensions.
Below is a set of extensions she custom-made for one of her client:
Straight hair extensions last between 2-3 years and are permanent for afro hair (if taking care properly).
Below is the pricing for medium size dreadlocks.
|Dreadlock Creation with Extensions||Price|
|Half Head – Human Hair Ext.||$990|
|Full Head – Human Hair Ext.||$1490|
|Half Head – Synthetic Hair Ext.||$690|
|Full Head – Synthetic Hair Ext.||$1190|
Before booking your appointment, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a few recent portrait pictures of yourself
- a few pictures of the dreadlock style you would like to achieve.
- share a date preference you would like to have your extensions installed.
Dreadlock Creation with your own hair
The prices below are for medium size dreadlocks. If you would like thinner dreadlocks, please send an email to email@example.com with a few pics of what you would like to achieve and what your hair currently looks like.
|Half Head (4-5h)||$350|
|Hair above shoulders (5.5h)||$450|
|Hair below shoulders (6-9h)||$650|
How to care for your new dreads
Below are a few tips to care for your new dreads:
- Wash your hair at least once a week using a residue free natural dreadlock cleanser. Click here to get a residue free shampoo.
- If you have dandruff, wash your hair every other day with an anti-dandruff shampoo.
- Do regular maintenance (every 3 months) to avoid dreadlocks thinning.
- Avoid using wax on your dreads. It will become tacky, smelly and will slow down the maturation process
Click here for more advice on how to care for your dreads.
Your dreadlock consultation
Please send a recent portrait with your hair out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know if you would like to start dreadlocks with your own hair or with extensions and what style you would like to achieve. You can find some inspiration on Pinterest.
About your loctician
Kate has been a loctician for over 10 years now. She is based in Morley 6062 .
Booking your Dreadlock Creation service
Are you ready to get dreadlocks? Follow the step by step below to get started!
- Select your service below
- Pick the day and time of your service
- Pay your deposit. This is only to secure your appointment and avoid last minute cancellation. This will be redeemed at the end of your service.
- You will receive a confirmation text and email. Robin will then contact you directly.
Do you need more info about getting dreads? No worries! Send an email to email@example.com or fill the form below: