Are you ready to start dreadlocks?
Robin creates 100% organic and natural dreadlocks across Perth.
You have the choice to start dreadlocks with extensions or with your own hair.
Natural and organic dreadlocks in Perth
Robin’s work is 100% natural and organic. She only uses her crochet hook. No wax, glue or product.
How long your hair needs to be to get dreads
To start dreadlocks, with your own hair or with extensions, the shortest bits in your hair need to be at least 15cm long. Shorter than that, your dreadlocks will undo very easily.
Dreadlock Creation with Extensions
No need to wait ages to get your desired perfect length! Get your new dreads with handmade 100% real human hair extensions.
The extensions will blend nicely with your own hair. It will be hard to notice the difference!
About the dreadlock extensions
The extensions are handmade with 100% real human hair. They are around 40cm long and 7-8mm wide (medium size).
Straight hair extensions last between 2-3 years and are permanent for afro hair (if taking care properly).
6 colours are available.
Dreadock creation with extensions is $80/h. The extensions will need to be purchased separately.
It takes around 4-7h to start dreads with extensions on a half head and 7-12h+ on a full head.
Dreadlock Creation with your own hair
Dreadock with your own hair is $80/h.
How to care for your new dreads
Below are a few tips to care for your new dreads:
- Wash your hair at least once a week using a residue free natural dreadlock cleanser. Click here to get a residue free shampoo.
- If you have dandruff, wash your hair every other day with an anti-dandruff shampoo.
- Do regular maintenance (every 3 months) to avoid dreadlocks thinning.
- Avoid using wax on your dreads. It will become tacky, smelly and will slow down the maturation process
Click here for more advice on how to care for your dreads.
Your dreadlock consultation
Please send a recent portrait with your hair out to email@example.com.
Let us know if you would like to start dreadlocks with your own hair or with extensions and what style you would like to achieve. You can find some inspiration on Pinterest.
About your loctician
Robin has been a loctician for over 10 years now. She is based in Fremantle.
Booking your Dreadlock Creation service
Are you ready to get dreadlocks? Follow the step by step below to get started!
- Select your service below
- Pick the day and time of your service
- Pay your deposit. This is only to secure your appointment and avoid last minute cancellation. This will be redeemed at the end of your service.
- You will receive a confirmation text and email. Robin will then contact you directly.
Do you need more info about getting dreads? No worries! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below: