Have you seen this perfect Pinterest / Insta picture of this girl /guy with gorgeous long dreads and you want the same exact style and length, like right now?
Let’s get you some dread extensions mate!
About The Dreadlock Extensions
You have the choice to bring your own dreadlock extensions. You can buy some here.
You can also ask Kate to create custom-made dreadlock extensions according to your taste and your desired length.
Colouring your dreadlock extensions
Depending on the dreadlock extension that you get, you might be able to colour them. Only human hair extensions can be coloured as they are made with real hair.
Since they have been previously dyed to achieve the target colour, you might need to bleach them in order to get your desired colour.
Synthetic dreadlock extensions are made with plastic, so they won’t be coloured with traditional hair dyed.
How long will your dreadlock extensions last?
Afro kinky dreadlock extensions are permanent while straight extensions can last you around 3 years if you care for them well.
How to care for your dreadlock extensions?
Although your extensions might feel a bit stiff when you just install them but they will soften little by little.
Treat your extensions like your normal dreads in order to keep them healthy and lasting:
- Wash your dreadlocks once to twice a week using a residue free shampoo to avoid residue and build-ups. Your extensions (and new dreads) will appreciate. Check out Love Locs shampoos, a natural brand designed for dreadlocks.
- If you have dandruff, you will need to use a anti-dandruff shampoo and wash your dreads every other day.
- Your extensions should not need maintenance but you can still crochet the loose hair using a crochet hook.
- Sleep on a satin pillowcase to reduce friction and your dreads.
For more information on how to care for your extensions, check out this in dept guide: Your Guide to Dreadlock Extensions.
How long does your hair needs to be to add dread extensions?
Your hair should be at least 15cm long in order to create dreadlocks using extensions. We won’t install dreads on hair shorter than that.
The dreadlock extensions services
Kate can attach extensions both on baby dreads and mature dreadlocks.
Below is the pricing for medium size dreadlocks.
|Dreadlock Creation with Extensions||Price|
|Half Head – Human Hair Ext.||$990|
|Full Head – Human Hair Ext.||$1490|
How to book your dreadlock extensions service?
Before booking your appointment, please contact us.
Are you ready to book your service? Please follow the steps below:
- Select your service below
- Pay for your deposit. This is to get your extensions ready and secure your appointment 🙂 It will be deducted from your appointment at the end of your service.
- You will receive a confirmation email and Robin will contact you directly
Do you still have questions about the dreadlock extension service? Send an email to email@example.com, or fill the form below: